TERMS AND CONDITIONS WHEN BOOKING A COURSE
By signing and returning the Entry Form, you have agreed to take responsibility for your own well-being. By booking your place on an EFT & Mindfulness Centre course, you accept and agree to the following:
We uphold the Data Protection Act (DPA) and the new GDPR regulations as detailed here.
- Payments are to be received NO LATER THAN 14 days in advance of the 6 week course date and 28 days' in advance for a Trainers' course.
- Payments can be accepted in the currency indicated in the registration/entry form (usually £, € and US$). If this is a problem, please contact us first. Most payments are via bank transfer or cheque. Payments via Paypal can be accepted for a small admin fee. If you are using anything other than bank transfer or cheque, you must notify us.
- A course place can only be secured once full payment is received.
- The registration/entry form will detail when payment is expected by but is usually 14 days in advance.
- Entrance onto the course cannot be guaranteed if payment is received later than 14 days in advance of the course date.
- Payment by instalments may be on offer, please enquire to arrange.
- Early bird offers are discretionary and will be advertised with the course details.
A great deal of time and expense goes into running training courses and payments have to be made in advance for for room hire, materials etc. Cancellations received at the last minute, cause loss of earnings to Trainers so we hope you can appreciate why we have had to lay out the following policy. The fee is a lifetime fee so if you wish to attend at any time again in the future, you may do so (subject to availability). This can be convenient for those who have had to miss a lesson but wish to receive their Certificate of Attendance.
- If you need to cancel a classroom course up to 14 days in advance of the course date or up to 21 days for a Trainer course, you will be refunded with 100% of the course fee.
- If you need to cancel a classroom course within 14 days of the course date, or within 21 days for a Trainer course, you will be refunded with 50% of the course fee.
- For online courses, once the pre-course material has been sent out, no refunds can be given.
- It may be possible for any unused payments to be transferred to another course with the EFT & Mindfulness Centre.
- In the unlikely event that the EFT & Mindfulness Centre has need to cancel, a full refund will be given.
Course Attendance Policy:
- Recording in any form, of any part of the course is strictly prohibited.
- The sharing of printed / online course materials is prohibited
- A course entry form for each course is sent out to each applicant. This asks for information to determine suitability to take part in the training programme. This does not imply any obligation upon the EFT & Mindfulness Centre or its trainers to take responsibility for the health and well-being of any participants.
- Attendance for the full number of course hours is required to obtain a Certificate of Attendance. If you are unable to attend all of the course, arrangements may be on offer to attend at another time, free of charge.
- Please read the certification and accreditation criteria on the website.
- For attendees who do not have an existing mental health qualification, our certified courses do not constitute in any form, certification in psychology, psychotherapy or counselling.
- Any photos taken during the EFT & Mindfulness Centre courses are the property of the EFT & Mindfulness Centre and may be used for promotional purposes. It is your responsibility to advise in writing if you do not want your photo taken and used in this way.
- Feedback given to us by email or on a feedback form may be used to as promotional material. It is your responsibility to advise in writing if you do not want your feedback to be used in this way.